Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 1051 - Apr 15, 2011

Kevin came down tonight with one of his aides from ResCare because we had tickets to the community college production of "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown". We had a really good time! Kevin really enjoyed it and he got quite a kick out of snoopy in particular, lol.

Here is a photo of him with the cast after the show. They were so wonderful to him!


Thank you, Aly, for the tickets! You rock!!

Here also are some photos of Kevin with Christian. He was just so happy to see the baby!



Other than that, my kitchen and bathroom are FINALLY done! I can only hope that when I take a shower tomorrow there is no water in Kevin's room. I think I'll just cry if there is. Especially as I won't have time to get anything done before we leave for Pittsburgh on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a much better day! That's great that all of you could go to the Charlie Brown production! Loved the pictures! Christian and Kevin look very content with each other! :)
Have a great Saturday!
Take care,
Kathy in IA

Jessica said...

Great photos! I love to see Kevin with the baby; they always looks so happy to be together.

It's sickening that one doctor could have so much control over a person's life without even really knowing them. It's just not right. No wonder you're so upset. I hope ResCare is far more open-minded!

You guys are in my prayers, and your shower, too! Take care