Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 979 - Feb 2, 2011

We didn't really do much today. I had to run to the DMV as both of our handicap placards somehow blew out of the car? Don't ask me - but they both have been missing for a good couple of months now.

We had another huge family dinner and then Kevin, Johnny and Josh (Chrissy's husband) all went to a Grand Prix Go-Cart type of place. From what I gather - they all had a lot of fun. They did admit they had trouble getting Kevin back out of the go-kart, but they still had fun.

It was a nice, yet quick, trip home, but sadly we need to hit the road tomorrow. I think I am just going to skip tomorrow night as we are going to try to drive straight through. We may not be able to - it really depends on Kevin being able to handle it, but we are going to give it a shot.

That being said - we'll catch ya Friday night!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can remember Kevin and Kory riding the go carts at Dandy's frontier park when Kevin would come up and spend the weekends with us. It seems like yesterday...

bearlythr said...

Praying for a safe trip....now in the mountains of northern NM and we have had some weather! Drive safe and let us all know when you arrive. ]
God bless and keep you,
Janna

Martha K said...

Hi Leslie haven't written in a while my brother past away he was 87 and it kinda makes you go back, so I just went thru the family history Kevin's Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather was my Grandfather he was the only Kammerdeiner that came over from Germany (yes I know I spelled it deiner the most of us do) never knew why. Please don't stop writing on your blog I love to read it and share it so that you and your family have alot of prayers. If it is not every day thats ok. Your depression is what I have been so worried about all along. You most find away to have some breathing time regularly. You have to take care of you so you will be there for Kevin. I know easier said then done!!!! Take care and GOD be with you