Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 862 - Oct 8, 2010

Today we had a woman from a splint company meet us at therapy to discuss ordering some splints for Kevin. We are interested in getting his elbow straightened so that his arm hangs down to the side and we also want to stretch his fingers and open his hand.

She also mentioned one for his right leg as it doesn't quite straighten completely and yet it also doesn't bend at the knee hardly at all. I guess they make a splint that can fix both? I'm not sure how that works, but I am hoping we have the chance to find out. The VA has to approve the purchases so we shall see...

And that's pretty much it for today. Kevin was a little bit tired all day and I can only assume it was because he was out of bed for so long yesterday. He didn't even do much at therapy, but they still got a bit of a workout in.

I hope he feels well tomorrow because I have something planned for him in the evening...

No comments: