Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 1212 - Sep 24, 2011

We pretty much hung around the house today. I continued to unpack and Kevin just watched movies all day. Breezy, Chris and the baby came over for most of the day too and while unpacking Breezy found a bunch of home movies on video tape. We took a nice, long break and watched a few. Aunt Mona - I wish there was a way to show you the videos. The one reminded me of how we always thought Elizabeth and Breezy shared a brain, lol.

Such fun seeing the kids when they were real little. I think Kevin was maybe 2 and Breezy was maybe 6.

Anyway, that's all for today so I will sign off now.

2 comments:

Anne from Tampa said...

Hi Leslie,
There are companies that transfer video to dvd and it is not very costly at all; perhaps your Aunt Mona could view them in that format? It's a good idea to archive anyway since videotape will definitely deteriorate. I am very glad that you and Kevin are getting settled in. I read your blog every day and always send my best thoughts.
Anne

The Polka's said...

I would love to see those movies :) we miss you guys sooooo much!

Love you guys,
Liz