Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 1427 - Apr 24, 2012

I can't believe I forgot to write again! My mom called me earlier and asked where my post was - yikes! (got your email too, Opal!) Honestly, part of it is that we are just living our lives now. Nothing majorly exciting going on at all. We mostly took it easy this week so there isn't much to report. I do have some pics though! I picked Christian up at daycare one day and the field out front was in full bloom. The one of Kevin is in our backyard. He was standing next to the neighbor's fence.



Other than this, I just don't have anything to talk about so I guess I'll catch ya next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
Those photos are stunning! Breezy and Kevin look wonderful, and little man is just a doll!
Hope Christian is doing better health wise.
Love to you all,
:)Janet