Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 1273 - Nov 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I meant to come on here earlier today and post that, but I just never got to it. I trust everyone had a fantastic day? We did! It was just the 4 of us, but that was ok. Dinner turned out great and we all just kinda vegged out.

Johnny is here and he is spending time with Kev because Breezy and I went shopping. I am going to sign off early because we just got home from round 1 and are heading back out later today for round 2. I am hoping to get some sleep pretty quick so my feet can stop burning and I can do it all over again.

Crazy, huh? Especially as I don't really have much to buy - Breezy's gift is already purchased and Kevin's gift is something a bit different.

Anyway, gonna sign off and hit the hay. Catch y'all on Monday!

No comments: