Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 1269 - Nov 20, 2011

We didn't really do much of anything this weekend. Yesterday we did make a run to Target and we did pop in to check on our little guy. Breezy ended up taking him to the hospital because he was running a temp of 105 the night before last. He had another ear infection so they gave him a shot of antibiotics and sent him on his way. Luckily the meds worked as he is feeling better today. I sure wish he would get past all these ear infections.

Today I scrapped most of the day and Kevin watched tv. He actually purchased the WWE PPV and I can't tell you how excited he was to watch it. He called me into his room so often to show me this part and that part, lol. I just wish he had friends to watch it with. It's so sad that he doesn't.

Oh - I almost forgot...the meeting with the oral surgeon went well, but he really can't get Kevin in until 2 days before Christmas. We took the appt, but Kevin is saying 'no' now because he won't be able to eat Christmas dinner. I guess I'll have to call back tomorrow and change it. I don't blame Kevin one bit - holiday dinners are the best!

That's pretty much it. We really had a boring weekend. We don't do much on Saturdays and Sundays because it's always so busy out there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you and yours a Very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy every moment