Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 1091 - May 25, 2011

Another easy day today. I went to my first therapy appt at the Vet Center though and it went really well. The therapist was a very nice woman and we had a lot in common. I don't have another appt until late June, but I guess that's the way it goes. I'm not sure if one appt a month is going to make much of a difference though, so Give An Hour might be more help.

Other than this we didn't do too much today. I picked Christian up at Day Care and Breezy came over after work. My mom is going home tomorrow so we all said our 'goodbyes'. We also took some photos and here are a few of them:






And that's pretty much all I have to say tonight. There's not a whole lot going on because nothing has been approved yet for Kevin. Soon though...hopefully...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian is the cutest baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!