Saturday, March 29, 2008

Great Night!

I had a great time tonight. ScrapMuse had an online crop and one of the members (Missy - drgirlNO1) came over tonight from Youngstown and we scrapped together. Okay - mostly we BSed, but you know...

So anyway, one of the challenges was to create a layout using 5 elements. One of them was a Movie Title so I did one of Breezy. Take a look:



Notice all the stitching? Yep - I bought me a sewing machine. It's about time, I say.

On a sad front, Kevin left his base in Bamberg and went somewhere else in Germany for a few days. He will be taking part in an extensive training course so that he can leave for Afghanistan later this week. He called today and we did a 3 way call with Breezy so that we could all say goodbye. It was so hard for me. I just hung up the phone and cried. Hell, I'm getting all teary now.

But you know what? He is going to be ok. I am just going to keep thinking good thoughts.

I also did a layout of his graduation. Take a look at it:



Notice anything funny? You gotta love that the "G" in graduation is totally upside down. I am such an idiot, lol!

Well, off to bed for me!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

where are you Leslie??