Tuesday, March 18, 2008

All Moved!

OK...so I forgot to take the 'before' pictures, lol. I was just so excited to get started moving that it totally slipped my mind. As soon as I get organized, I will take pics of everything and post them. I have the living room, bathrooms and kitchen completely unpacked, but I am still working on my bedroom and my scraproom. They are both mostly done, but just not 100% yet. My goal is by Friday though.

So I heard from Kevin yesterday morning at 6am! I was so excited! We talked for over 45 minutes and it was wonderful. I sure miss him! He seems to really love Germany and oddly enough, he is even looking forward to Afghanistan. He is being deployed on the 28th of this month. I am pretty much still sticking my head in the sand and not thinking about it though.

Hopefully I can get some scrapping in over the next couple of days. It's been over a week now, lol.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I hope you share some pictures of your new place with us!! congrats on being all moved!!