Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1348 - Feb 5, 2012

Well it appears that Kevin had a good week without me, lol. He did call me quite often, but that's ok - I missed him too.

I wasn't really with him this week so there isn't all that much to say. We did go across the street for a Super Bowl party tonight and we had a good time. Lots of food and lots of gabbing - at least for some of us. There were a few that watched the game though, lol.

So we are supposed to go to the docs this week to discuss the Botox and I can't wait! What a HUGE difference it has made this time around! Kevin's wrist is the loosest I have ever felt and he is so excited about how far he can pull his arm down. Honestly, it is so much easier on my hands to do his exercises too. It's amazing the difference and I'm glad that he didn't end up creating antibodies after all.

And I guess this is it. Like I said, I just don't have much to say. Catch ya' next week!

No comments: