Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1312 - Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

We had a good week. We didn't really do much, but we got all the Christmas stuff down and put away. We still have to take the outside lights down though and I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow.

So we did absolutely nothing for New Years Eve. We were able to see the fireworks from Six Flags from our back porch and all of our neighbors were setting off nearly professional shows, lol. That's it though - we are pretty lame.

Chris did come up today and he and Kevin went to the movies. That was nice for Kev. Breezy and I went and did a little shopping.

That's pretty much it for the week. I have been really working on getting my office in order. There are just so many unopened letters and papers that need to be shredded that I have to force myself to get it all organized. We went last night and purchased a filing cabinet and it's on my list of things to get done this week. Sure hope I can do it!

So I guess I'll sign off. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Long-time RN said...

Happy New Year to all of you too!