Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 1446 - May 14, 2012

We had a pretty crappy week! Christian brought something home from daycare last weekend and after he went and passed it on to Breezy, she passed it on to me and then from me it lovingly went to Kevin. It had to be some kind of stomach bug, but it sure has taken days to get better. I know I am still having bouts of a queasy stomach and Kev has mentioned it too so hopefully it leaves us pretty darn quickly. We did go to dinner tonight down at Tony Roma's on the Riverwalk. I still can't eat too much and Kevin didn't eat as much as he normally would have either, but we still had a good time. We had to at least get out of the house for a while. There really isn't anything else to say because we both pretty much puked and slept all week. The first time we even left the house in days was last night when I put us both in the car and went for a drive. I think we both had a touch of cabin fever so I wanted to blow the cobwebs out. I guess I'll just talk to everyone next week. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's time to spray the house down with lysol and kill all those germs.....and then spray Kevin down ??? Just kidding Kevin !!!! Hope everyone has a better week and is feeling back to normal. Love you guys....Opal