Sunday, February 24, 2008

Heellloooo!!! Is there anybody out there?

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am not really sure what kind of direction this thing is going to take, but I am looking forward to figuring it out.

To summarize my life, I am a single woman with two grown children. My daughter, Brianna, is 23 and she works in an underground mines in a government position. My son also works for the government but in a totally different way - he is in the Army. Kevin is 19 and is currently stationed in Bamburg, Germany.

I, myself, work for Armstrong Cable in a small department that handles the back-side of billing operations. I enjoy my job for the most part, but there are days....

I am an avid reader and I enjoy scrapbooking as well. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and I love to cook and bake.

This about sums me up so I am going to head off for now. My son is supposed to call me on Skype in a few minutes and I want to get all set up. Gotta get that webcam operating, lol!

1 comment:

scott said...

hey leslie its scott i really miss you all and im glad kev is doing better he is my tough cousin i have been thinking about all of u all the time ive been keeping myself busy by going to the fire acadamy for fire school and my prayers are with all of you

scott