Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 587 - Jan 6, 2010

I still feel really crappy. I didn't even get dressed today. I had Parshall take Kevin to therapy and although he was a little upset about it, he went. Such a far cry from a few months ago when he would NEVER do something he didn't want to do.

Other than that - nothing. I haven't moved from my spot on the couch and Kevin has pretty much just lay in his room all night. I ordered him a pizza for dinner - thank goodness they deliver around here - so at least he had something to eat. I feel kinda bad that I don't have the energy to get up and play some games with him or something, but I just don't.

And I think I am just going to end here and go back to bed. Hopefully my chest doesn't hurt as bad tomorrow because we have an appt at the VA to have Kevin's arm sized for the robotic arm brace that will do electronic stimulation and range of motion. It's our only shot at getting that arm to work. I just need to feel well enough to get us there. It is always so time consuming going there and it tires me out just thinking about it...

2 comments:

Miss Em said...

Hello Leslie,

Chest Hurting????

You've been under a huge amount of stress for the last year and half [or more]. And now the worry for your Dad. Stress causes a lot of problems especially in the chest area.
It maybe time for you to see a doctor. I know that money is tight but this could be very, very SERIOUS.
There are so many in your family that depend on you...ONE in partictular that would be "lost" without you.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!!!

Miss Em
Austell, Ga.

ps..I know I'm a worry wart but when it comes to chest pains it a HUGE RED FLAG for me.

Long-time RN said...

Ugh, Leslie. Hope you're feeling better and what you're experiencing is just a short-term viral thing. Take care and hang in there.